The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm broken!

Wow, a new feature, the navbar, gets added to Blogger and my whole site goes to crap. I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to get my design back the way I want it, but I'm not happy. The problem is that Blogger loads a little bit of CSS after everything else which breaks my design.

And the fun part is, it doesn't work as advertised. The search bar is supposedly a "site search" but if I search for anything on my main blog it brings back zero results. Curious.

UPDATE! I *just* found a page, crazily enough, that lets you add your url to google's index. Of course, it says there is no guarantee that the pages will show up. Funny how a competitors search engine was able to crawl and index my pages on its own.

Anyway, I guess that's what I get for trying to become a webdesigner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home