The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Sunday, July 24, 2005

Stupid...rassa frassa

Alright, a little out of character post here. I was pushing on through the final dungeon and taking pictures and getting ready to put up all of the last posts and start Final Fantasy II. It was not to be! I didn't take a certain boss seriously enough and all of a sudden Pinky, my White Wizard, was dead. That pretty much meant the party was dead. I had no healing power and more importantly no way to raise anyone from the dead. So Pinky was dead and Inky soon followed. That wasn't going to get me very far. I kept plodding on to see what was ahead. Blinky went down next and Clyde fought valiently on but didn't last too long. So I have to start the whole final dungeon again. Rrrr. I'll get back to it and hopefully get through so I can post the whole thing soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home