The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Are you a Lich yet?

You only had to wait until the next year for the next segment of the quest. Here we finally go...

Hmmm, if you ask me, that looks a lot like an Earth Crystal. I bet we're in the right place.



The Orb speaks!




And floats and glows!



And transforms into a hideous looking undead creature.



Thanks for the update--we needed more reason to want to kill you.



Liches are usually pretty evil.



That's why we kill them



3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

I love the title, although it probably doesn't have the mass appeal one would think.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Thankfully it appeals to nearly 100% of my readership on this site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home