The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Wednesday, December 01, 2004

To a new town.

Out we went through the newly devestated canal and straight over to the town of Melmond.



It was a little decrepit on the inside.



The villagers blamed a vampire. I sensed another quest to save a hapless town.



Another mention of a floating stone. It is amazing how well ancient legends get around in this backwards world.



Titan, eh? I'm sure you wouldn't have mentioned him if I didn't have to go there later. I should keep my eye out for precious gems.



Famous people can be annoying.



So you can't let them feel so high and mighty.



Hmmm, so it looks like I'll be heading south.


3 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Have I mentioned that I like reading these narratives of your tale? I shudder to think that the effort that goes into picking out the screenshots and coming up with witty comments.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Brenden Johnson said...

Why thanks. The process is this:

1. Play game and take screen shots of any new monsters, new towns or locations, or dialog.
2. While looking through the screenshots write up outline of story for that part.
3. Post pictures using Hello.
4. Rewrite post to get it all correct.

That Hello trick you posted a long time ago (with the '||') helped a ton. It would be way to hard doing in more manually.

Is the amount of pictures to text about right? Could there be more or less of one or the other?

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

No, I think the amount of text to pictures is just about right.

I'm glad the || trick is helping out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home