The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Sunday, November 21, 2004

Marshy danger

So south we headed and found a nasty hole in the ground. In we went.



New denizens awaited us inside. Like Green Slimes and Gray Oozes.



Or creepy Crawlers.



Even the Gargoyles leaped at us from their perches upon the walls. Who builds gargoyles inside a cave in a marsh? I don't have the answer to that question.



The Shadows themselves were alive with murderous intent.



Finally I came upon an important looking treasure chest. It looks as though no one is even guarding it! Well, we'll just walk right up and...
Oh no! Piscodemons!



After desposing of the horrible demons I held up the Crown for all to see.



Now I just had to head back to that nice, lonely king and give him his crown back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home