The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Friday, November 26, 2004

Dwarves!

After finding some treasure I wandered around, trying to figure out what to do next when I came upon a cave.



Inside there was a colony of dwarves!



They seemed to be very cheery dwarves.



This information would have been helpful...about a week ago.



This info will probably come in handy before that info about the Lute.



Dwarves have clever names.



Hmmm, I wonder if we'll want to see this guy later in the game, I mean, later in our lives?



Leave the explosives to the professionals.



It's his language that instills confidence.



Holy cow--a cut scene! I mean, here's what happened:







Now I can travel to and explore a wider world. Hooray!

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Steve Eck said...

Rally-Ho!

That saying always made me laugh in FF4 (where I first recall seeing it, I didn't realize it went all the way back to FF1).

I also saw the FF1&FF2 combo for GBA in the Target ad this week. ...Must resist buying Yet Another Copy of games I already own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home