The impossible journey of a madman through Final Fantasies I to IX. What is this?

  Thursday, June 30, 2005

Clues in Onlak

What's the obsession with legs?





A sunken shrine and mermaids, huh? Very suspicious.





This guy needs to clean himself up a bit and quit whining. I'm sensing that he really isn't a go-getter. Though he does sound like a lot of fishermen I know.



That sounds very odd.



More talk about mermaids, and you need oxygen, huh? How interesting that we were just told about Oxyale, which seems to have the same root as oxygen. I don't know though, that sounds pretty dangerous. How safe can a submarine made out of a barrel be?





A robot, huh? Sounds like something else we'll need to investigate.





I remember meeting that Unne guy, he was annoying. Now we find out he wants something. Yet one more thing to be on the lookout for. If you can't do something yourself, just wait until the Light Warriors do it for you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home